Chocolate Football Cookies
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) Heidi Ho Ne Chevre
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 1 pkg Oreos, Crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 C powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Crush Oreos in a food processor
- Combine Heidi Ho Pure Ne Chèvre and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Mix in Crushed Oreos and stir until well mixed and a crumbly dough starts to form.
- Shape mixture into 1’’ football shaped balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat until you are out of dough and place the little footballs in the freezer for at least 10 minutes*.
- In a double boiler, melt down chocolate over medium heat, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Once chocolate is fully melted, dip formed cookie balls into the chocolate and coat completely, using a fork to help scoop them out. Place back on parchment lined baking sheet to set. Repeat this step until all of your cookies are coated in chocolate and place back in the freezer while you prepare your frosting
- In a mixing bowl whisk together all ingredients until smooth, if frosting starts to become too thick add a little more soy milk. Once frosting is fully mixed, scoop it into a piping bag and start adding the stitching on your little football cookies!
* note the longer they are in the freezer the easier they will be to coat in chocolate
Copyright ©Heidi Ho. Always Vegan, Always Sustainable